Thursday, February 7, 2019

Ezion - I Made a Right Choice





Ever since I sold off Ezion last week, I thought that was the right and wise choice since the stock hit the supply zone with hidden selling detected. Click below to see where I sold if off at 0.055 with $3000 profits.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/02/ezion-why-i-sold-off-near-peak.html



Today the stock kept suffering slamming action where it hit a low of 0.047. It could be some more bad news in the pipeline or it might be the sellers knew something that retailers don't. I don't know what is it but I know there was price rejections and it was the right thing to sell last week when price broke out. Also, if you study the top volume, you will see Ezion is always there with volume turnover but price was always in a tight range or not moving much. Hence, when the stock encountered big waves of buyers, it tells you that the BBs were in and you job is to get ready to sell. At least that's what I observe. Additionally, look at the price of Ezion end of day, the stock just got thrown down and a downgrade from DBS today!!

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/ezion-cut-hold-dbs-potential-asset-impairments-and-slower-recovery



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist