Monday, February 4, 2019

Ezion - Why I Sold Off Near Peak






I was trading Ezion last week and posted it on my blog. I dared not go big this time as I knew something was missing in the recent bullish run as compared to the last time it ran. First, there was a long bar up with big buyers readily to take higher price during the Nov 28th breakout and soon it simmered and died down with so much sellers due to a long bar breakout.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/01/ezion-sold-3000-profits.html

As it touched the bottom and recovered, the buying wasn't that strong this time round as the stock trend up and soon because Rex Intl had heavy breakouts, Ezion started to follow a little but did not had a major rally. That to me was a signal that if I want to trade because of sector rotational plays, I shouldn't be trading big because the stock was not performing that great. True enough, Ezion trended up slowly where I thought I would just buy 1000 Lots and sell quick for a fast buck.


As Rex Intl continues to trend up further while Ezion looked tired and stalled with the buy/sell Q showing sings of weakness, I decided to sell Ezion at 0.055 to lock in profits instead of continuing to hold and hoping for higher prices. It reached a high of 0.056 which I could have sold it off there, but I did not. The chart of Rex Intl clearly showed strength while Ezion exhibited lacked of buyers and lacked of power to move higher. It was a close shave and luckily I offloaded and move on to the next stock. Stocks are harder to trade these days and it pay wise to be alert at times. Read more on Ezion news below.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/ezion-expects-q4-and-fy18-net-loss-on-impairments-of-shareholder-loans-to-jvs

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist