Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Starhub - Stock Coming Down





Stocks are not performing and lagging today. Many stocks suffered selling and blue chips are on their way down. Starhub, a stock which I was not bullish on started to simmer off and broke down even further. Click and see my analysis on Starhub when I posted last Thursday.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/02/starhub-what-i-hope-to-see.html



The buyer indeed did not appear while the sellers weren't as strong but price kept falling. As per my last post, I need to see the strong buying to appear first before I will start looking for bullish signals for long. As of now, Starhub hasn't turned yet and I would still stay out since there is no entry point. Patiently waiting for it.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist