Thursday, February 28, 2019

Trades for the Month - Small Losses, Good Gains



This is not my trade history but my student's. It's an impressive win for the month of February for him since there was so much opportunity for trading the market with ease. From ocbc, wilmar to some other indices and USA stocks, I think it's just a impressive record since he's working on his trades everyday. I mean come on, if he can do it, everybody has a chance to achieve it too. Success is not about how much you know but rather how hungry and how determined you want it. You have to work for it and you need to have passion for it. Trading Singapore and USA stocks were pretty easy to navigate if you can spot the turning points and the areas where trades are the most easy to take. I need to drive more people to make more trades like this. Although there are losses, it's always made up from the wins later on. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist