Monday, February 11, 2019

Citic Envirotech - The Rally







Just like Thaibev, Citic Envirotech just shot up straight after a long long hibernation. The company had some positive news and outlook recently and that brought the stock to an uproar. I seldom see citic in the Top Volume but now the stock just blazing kept rising almost everyday. In fact, I saw thsi counter 1.5 weeks back at the bottom but even with the positive news, I dare not take a trade on this stock because the nature of the movement is very slow. Thai Bev, another stock that usually moves very slow also rampant up a lot in recent weeks. Upon studying the chart of Citic, I see many good entry points but decided to give it a miss. Well, the stock proved me wrong but there is always another stock in the making. I will scout it.

Eventbrite - Register for a workshop on How to be a Pro Trader

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist