Thursday, February 28, 2019

SembMarine - Market Selling Down














At one point yesterday after selling off my 150 lots at a comm loss, I was left with 250 lots in my account and when it touched 1.77/1.78, I was up $16,000+. At that time, I thought Sembmarine would reach 1.80 before the stock take a small simmer and have reactions first but never in my wildest dream did I expect the stock to got sold down so much today till 1.71 which is my entry price when I traded it. Yesterday morning, from -$1000 to +16,000+, the stock experienced a small drop in the morning first which I thought it wasn't going to move where within 1 hour, the stock just outperformed with huge volume of buying. As I slowly let go most of my shares as it rose, I was pleased that my decision to take profits was correct or I would suffer the sell down today where profits all turned losses. There is a huge difference in Singapore and USA stocks in terms of speed and movements. I will share more in my talk if you want to know more. Register below.

Eventbrite - Register for a talk to learn how to trade confidently everyday

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist