Sunday, February 24, 2019

Hi-P - Total 334 Lots Traded







I calculated the amount of shares I traded Hi-P and I wished I had the patience and guts to hold on my trades till last Friday which I don't. With 334 lots traded at 0.88 average, I would have profited handsomely if I held on my positions till today. Unfortunately, I had already sold off all my shares not with great profits since it was a short term trade back then when I accumulated. Looking back and connecting back the dots now on where I accumulated Hi-P, it was near low before the stock started to move up while moving higher after more buyers started to buy up the shares. It's not the most easiest stock to trade as the sell down can be scary sometimes but still it was one of the better stocks I've traded so far. Friday's high was 1.17 and if only I could held on till now.



Yesterday, I did an analysis on Hi-P and shared with all my Malaysian students on how to read the chart correctly by using the ws and charting patterns. It was an eye opener for them as this chart was pretty easy to study as it was a text book bullish setup looking at all the tell tale signs that the BBs were planting. Although I did not reap the max reward, still at least I tried my best. I will look to find the next counter which had a nice chart setup like Hi-P.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist