Thursday, February 14, 2019

Mirach Energy - What I See in the Top Volume



Mirach Energy was a stock which I used to trade very actively. The hot days were gone and it was once a superb stock to follow and contra. After the penny stock saga in 2013, everything fumbled and many BBs were not so active anymore and hence many penny stocks were left hanging without much activities. Last few days I saw Mirach once in the Top Volume and today another time where the stock looked somewhat strong. I cannot confirm it's bullishness from the Top Vol itself but I need a chart to see where the BBs were accumulating or buying. From the chart, I can tell you it's a very hard to trade stock and I would stay out by all means. Whatever that was flash in the Top Volume doesn't necessarily means you buy. In this case, I would rather wait for more signals first like Sunpower before taking a position. Watching this counter now.

Eventbrite - Register for a workshop on How to be a Pro Trader

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist