Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Thomson Medical - Longed 3958 Lots







Had a preview earlier in the afternoon where I shared my strategies and some maneuvers that the BBs used to make $$ in the stock market. There were 20 of you turned up for my preview and I am pleased and happy to be sharing and giving out some free tips on the stock market. Earlier in the morning, I was watching Thomson Medical and saw the stock had some contra squeeze for the past 6 days and tried to watch for bullish signals to enter. Before 10am, there was some big buyers came in at bought up the shares at 0.078 and slowly the queues started to stack and the stock looked like it was turning up. Bought 3958 lots and see if the stock still has strength tomorrow. Should anything turn sour, I will look to cut. Else, I will see how strong the biting action and take profits soon. Looking to do another private event later tonight.

Eventbrite - Register for a workshop on How to be a Pro Trader

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist