Friday, February 22, 2019

Key Strategies to Trade the Market - Stocks and Portfolio



Conducted an event last evening at my partner's office. 47 people attended and I shared my journey from doing a mundane IT day job to becoming a trader, a speaker and a business man. The journey and transition wasn't that easy but it's important to get out of the comfort zone and do what you really want but more importantly what makes you happy. Seeing so many enthusiasts people yesterday, I started to give back and shared some snippets of my trading strategies which I used for many years which allow me to make profits and cut small losses. It was also a night where I shared the outlook on stocks in most people's portfolio as to where the market is moving currently and what to do at the moment. Thanks for coming and look forward to the next session.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist