Friday, February 22, 2019

Hi-P - 25% Fall in 4Q Earnings


My eyes was on Hi-P yesterday for almost the whole day and while looking at the chart, it looked not bad but this counter was about to release results and hence I stayed out because I couldn't deduce the results from the chart where I don't see what I need to see from the 5 minute chart. The earnings was released yesterday and it looked like there was a 25% drop in earnings in 4Q where yesterday the stock ran last minute to 1.06 and it looked like Hi-P is going to open lower later. I am not sure why the stock ran and luckily I did not buy because my experience tells me not to where true enough the report wasn't that good. Click to see the earnings.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/hi-p-reports-25-fall-4q-earnings-148-mil-lower-demand

Eventbrite - Register for a workshop on How to be a Pro Trader

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist