Thursday, February 7, 2019

AEM - I Wished I Held





I really wished I had the guts to hold my AEM 600 lots which I bought last year. The stock was really strong back then since many throwing and selling from the retailers and soon from there on, AEM recovered. If I held through now, I would have made 30 cents which is $180,000 but I sold off way too early last year. This is the type of swing trade I am looking for and it's not difficult to find such stocks. Well, I can't complain but nevertheless I still tried back again and never wasted any opportunities. Today AEM just continued to shot up higher to 1.02 where big bulks of buyers were observed in 5 minute chart. Combined with the Top Volume appearance and the stock upgrade from Maybank to $1.21 recently, one can only drool for more profits. I shall find a better opportunity soon. For those interested to learn 5 key trading strategies, you can come for my Feb 25 workshop by registering using the button below.

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/aem-holdings-see-smooth-sailing-ahead-2020-following-speed-bumps-2019-maybank 



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist