Wednesday, February 20, 2019

An Event to for LIVE Trading - A Stock Market Demonstration








There is a lot of people for my talk today. The crowd was great and the response was tremendous. It was supposed to be a good thing right? Yes it was, but I would rather trade in the market more today since so many second liners were running like mad. Sembcorp just shot up to 2.67 and the market closed strong while many banks suffered some mini sell down after the small gap up in the morning. The Malaysians were great audience but seriously, I am more hungry to make more $$ today than giving talks since it's hard to encounter a day full of excitement like today.

Study the Top Volume, you will see many hot stocks. Keppel, Sembmarine, Sembcorp, Capitaland and much much more. I promised myself to never miss an opportunity like this again should there be another day. Most important thing now is I need to finish my talk in Malaysia asap and I can start to bank and whack the market.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist