Friday, March 1, 2019

High Probability Trades by Ronald K - Stocks and Strategies for Next Week







Last evening was a great sharing session as I shared some strategies and outlooks for the Singapore market. It's a lot of people and I love giving back to everyone on what I observed for the market this week. I shared how I traded Sembmarine, Sembcorp, Thomson and many more counters and how to develop confidence with the right mindset in order to trade with conviction. Using the Top Volume as a guideline, one is able to pick the right counters before a stock runs and how to see the flipping and shuffle of the positions in the Top 30 volume to sift out the right stock for trading and swing trading. Before I end my speech, I also shared why I was bullish and impatient in Thomson Medical and what to look out for in the coming week. Looking forward to host the next one.

Eventbrite - Register for a talk to learn how to trade confidently everyday

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist