Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Hi-P - Surged Higher











Hi-P had been just amazing, surging higher and higher each day as the buyers were furiously buying the stock, willing to absorb prices at higher level. The minute chart also has beautiful chart setup where the stock can be bought everytime it reacted down. For the last 14 days, there wasn't a profit taking in the daily chart while the stock just continued it's stellar performance where it outbeat the STI. Will be sharing my trades on Hi-P and how I spotted this counter for such explosive rise. I am so happy my blog has been accurate and $$ was made using my accurate outlook on Hi-P. Congrats and continue this good work!

Eventbrite - Register for a talk on catching Explosive Moves

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist