Saturday, March 2, 2019

A Trading Stock Talk by Ron K - How to Select Good Stocks




Conducted another event today where I shared some strategies on how to pick good stocks to buy. The market now presents many opportunities to trade good stocks and I believe one should not waste it. Although the Singapore market is moving slow now, the US market is the direct opposite where abundant of opportunities were readily available. Picking stocks is very important because it can change your fortune if you pick a right stock and do the correct investment. Hence, I decided that today I want to share my strategy on how to do so and also share some US counters I am currently watching. Here, I thank everyone for coming and see you all soon again.

If you are interested to learn and find out more how to scan stocks, click and register below using the orange button.

Eventbrite - Register for a talk to learn how to trade confidently everyday

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist