Tuesday, March 26, 2019

A Talk on Short Term Trading - An Invited Guest





Was honored and privileged to be invited last evening to speak on short term trading even though I was pretty sick due to the recent heat wave. I made my way there although I don't feel like speaking and still I was pretty surprised many came and listen to my talk. I shared my recent views on the banks, the tech sector and the penny stocks since some of them were in plays.

The market is actually not that tough but rather it presented some opportunities to make $$ as long as you can pick the right counter for short term trading. There is no way and no signal now for long term investment but definitely there are ample opportunities for short term trading like Sino Grandness where the stock moved up 40% in one day. Look to inspire and help more traders.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/03/sino-grandness-intraday-scalp.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist