Thursday, March 21, 2019

A LIVE Stock Market Analysis - Genting SP






Conducted another event in Malaysia earlier and oh my, there were so many people coming for my talk to day where I shared Genting SP bullishness as highlighted on my blog earlier. As mentioned earlier that this is a slow stock and it might trend up higher, it indeed did moved up one more pip to 1.05 where you can see it dominated the Top Volume today. 40 people came in the afternoon and they witnessed my call LIVE in front by doing a stock analysis. As the stock is slowly forming a turn, expect the price to hit maybe 1.07 in the short term first. Thanks everyone for coming today and saw LIVE how simple charts and analysis worked LIVE. Thanks everyone for signing and see you all soon!

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/03/genting-sp-trending-slowly.html

Eventbrite - Register for a talk on catching Explosive Moves

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist