Monday, March 4, 2019

AEM - 150 Lots Traded










150 lots traded in AEM last Friday. The stock had a small dip like a flush and started to recover today where it is now currently in the Top 1 in the Top 30 volume. From 1.13-1.14 long, it touched a high of 1.18 earlier and now small reaction to 1.17. The buy/sell queues were swelling and burgeoning while the stacking came in strong, I am looking to lock in profits soon because since the target price is 1.21, it's currently not far off from that price now and the chart is quite near the supply area. $4500 in 1 contra day is great $$ to start off Monday and congrats to everyone who came for my private event where I shared my stock lists last week on the below link.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/03/high-probability-trades-by-ronald-k.html



Don't forget to come for my talk tomorrow if you are interested to profit with me as I will be sharing another set of stocks. Thanks everyone for registering and see you all tomorrow.

Eventbrite - Register for a talk to learn how to trade confidently everyday

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist