Wednesday, March 6, 2019

A Stock Market Talk in Malaysia - How to Select Potential Trading Stocks






A lot of people for my talk today where I shared some strategies again on how to select good potential stocks for trading by following the BBs and bankers. A lot of them were attentive and many of them were mesmerized with the pointers given and the stocks which I shared. After the talk, I managed to talk to many of them who were very new in the market and wanted to pick up a skill where I gracefully gave out some good advice and tips on how to watch out for the big boys buying/selling. I also managed to chat individually with some of them and I was extremely grateful to meet my fellow Malaysians, hungry and determined to make $ in the stock market. Looking forward to see you all soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist