Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Tee Intl - Sharing and Profiting








Finished a sharing earlier just now in the office. Sharing about Tee Intl and also sharing my story on how to trade effectively using simple tools readily available on the internet. Many came attended and learnt more on the BBs and how they moved stocks. My student traded Tee Intl and made some small good scalps which is pretty impressive considered this counter is a slow moving stock for many years. $900 intraday is good $$ and when I shared my secrets to everyone, I could see that everyone is mesmerized and happy to learn more. I will be having another talk on March 26th where I will share more stocks and alerts so if you want to come listen and find out more, register on the orange button below.

Eventbrite - Register for a talk on catching Explosive Moves

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist