Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Ron K - Stock Operators Maneuvers Manual Chapter 5



I had been selling and passing out my manual to many participants who placed their orders to buy my manual. Of course, I select the right person to buy it and I don't sell out to everyone one. For the lucky ones whom I chose to buy the manual, I advised you all to read chapter 5 because it's one of the chapter I used it everyday to decipher the supply/demand zones. It's also one of my favorite chapter as I spent countless hours figuring out on how to write it in layman terms. So far, there were huge demands for the manual but I controlled the supply as I think trust is an important factor when I do people selection. Thank you everyone who got it, please read and re-read again and looking forward to see all of you soon as my business is reopening soon. I am doing a lot of planning and admin work now.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist