Saturday, June 13, 2020

Ron K - Who’s Coming Under My Mentorship?






I shot this video when I made an impromptu call to Arthur and congrats him on his $20,000 profits in 2 weeks for the month of June 2020. He said he wants to come under my mentorship because he loves the manual I sold him so much that he said it’s worth every single penny. Below are some trades done by some of the people I invited to buy the manual and also through a google meet session.





Everyday, I get messages from people who wants to trade for me, buy my manual, learn from me and live trade with me but I can only choose high performers like Arthur and some others. My goal for him is $100,000 end of the year where I know how to push the right button for certain individuals. Who’s interested to do it with my team? Send me an email to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist