Thursday, June 25, 2020

Ron K - Finished Some Big US Trades





Just finished some big trades in the US market and also finished scanning the Singapore market with some great stocks like Yoma and Singapore eDev as posted on my blog. It's a day for chilling and a day for me to reflect how I finished my trades clean with no mistakes and no room for error. Went for a small drink in a cafe and I will be meeting some others for coffee tomorrow too. I am going to drive them and show them how to take good trades. 

Studied the Top 30 Volume in Singapore market and also Top 20 Volume in the US market. There are vast difference but all was good, profits $$ was made and I averted another big drop in the Dow these 2 nights! Follow me in Instagram to get more updates and click to watch my video.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist