Monday, June 15, 2020

Dow Jones - $33,000 Profits Using Strategies in Manual





Just received this trade record from a client who shorted the Dow Jones on Thursday where the Dow collapsed -1861 points. He profited $33,000 where his trading account was up higher now since the last time I talked to him. I looked at his entry on how he shorted, it was not bad but I think the key point was he managed to finish the job clean with profits. Many people knows when to trade but most of the time, the job wasn't finished clean or maybe half way along, profits turned to losses and emotions kicked in. This is a client whom I took up the challenged and managed to help him with his requests since he only loves trading the Dow Jones. So happy for him, so impressive and yet ever eager to engage my services. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist