Friday, June 12, 2020

Genting SP - Gap Down Today





Genting SP gap down today. From the supply zone blog post I posted 2 days back to today, the stock just continue to sell down and it seemed that the outlook was pretty bleak.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/06/genting-sp-spotted-some-sellers.html


The Dow Jones last evening suffered a big blow and it's one of the worst in history with a 1800 points drop. Many fear the 2nd wave of the virus is coming and the market collapsed with most stocks crumbling super big time. I know what's going to happen next and what are the good stocks for selection for now. Like I said, the supply/demand zones are important to my day to day trading and investments and very soon, I shall be sharing some stock picks with my traders. Genting SP, if you read my blog and study my prediction before the stock sold down just like Capitaland, you will know, it's spot on.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist