Saturday, June 20, 2020

Ron K - Virtual Trading and LIVE Scanning NYSE Stocks








The Dow Jones last evening was extremely tricky and devious. The market was up since afternoon till 9.30pm until suddenly, there was massive selling and the Dow changed it's course and reversed down. The supply area was heavy and the buyers in the buying zone just virtually disappeared. For the next 3 hours since opening, the Dow Jones had been selling down non stop as the sellers were pressing and depressing the market down. Something bad was about to happened and indeed, at one point, there seemed to be no daylight.

I was watching the NYSE stocks and was watching for individual stocks for clues. The NYSE Exchange is one of the most heavily traded exchange was the buy/sell activities were flashing very promptly. I was carnival corp and some airlines stocks calling for short selling and the banks were pretty weak too. Like Singapore stocks, the US market is also similar in terms of watching the Top Active stocks and how it flashed up/down within a range.

I am pleased to be able to get some very good trade records from my students on their profits and how they profited from the US market last evening. Many have requested to trade with me and I have decided to do a virtual trading with some traders. So, if you are interested to make $ with me, send me an email to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with your name and mobile and I will take it from there.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist