Monday, June 8, 2020

Crude oil - Profiting From Rising Oil Prices





Extremely pleased to see my student using what I shared in my Facebook, Instagram and Youtube on how to study the supply/demand zones in making good profits in Crude Oil. The Crude Oil had rebounded quite a bit from the deficit since 2 months back and it had been rising non stop in the recent weeks. The rise was steep and the buyers came in to collect at cheap prices which caused a new demand in a new up wave. I had this one student who loves trading Crude Oil but have yet to come for my course, used what I shared in my google meet and social media to start making some great profits. I will share more on my Instagram account LIVE. Follow me on the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist