Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Dow Jones - My 6th Sense and Small Mistake









I was training and giving some outlooks to my Dow traders yesterday. At one glance, the market seemed bleak and was about to break down soon and the next thing you know, it reversed strongly with great strength and powerful rebound. I made a small mistake and my 6th sense told me something is not right about the market when it was at the demand zone at about 9:15pm last evening. Immediately, I did a IG LIVE and shared with all traders on what to look out for and advice them to trade in a range of the high/low rather than trying to push further than that. Some traders made some profits while others made a small loss. The Fed announced that they were buying back corporate bonds and the market reacted positively to the news and hence the market rebounded. Good profits as luckily, we did not do extra risky trades. I look forward to give out more outlooks for trading. Thanks all who got hold of my manual and used it wisely to trade the Dow effectively.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/06/ron-k-whos-coming-under-my-mentorship.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist