Thursday, June 11, 2020

Capitaland - Top 30 Volume with Declining Prices




Capitaland broke down today. In fact, it gap down today with the overall bearish tone in them market. However, look at my previous Tuesday blog post where I shared that the stock was in the supply zone where sellers are looking to sell and the downside has more room to go. Today, everything came true and the stock just tumbled to 3.09.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/06/capitaland-hairline-cracked.html



And ever since we locked in profits on Tuesday, the stock had been weak because sellers are just waiting to take profits and hence we looked for shorting instead.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/06/capitaland-looking-in-profits-at-supply.html








Many of my SOMM students made $$. Many of them shorted based on the whatsapp alert I sent them and they were so delighted. In fact, I have more trade records but posting a few here will do for me now. I wouldn't say my call is timely because Capitaland touched 3.21 yesterday but I would say we have to trust the chart and the supply zone was about there and the timing to sell is thereabouts. Seeing most of my traders trusting my judgement on my blog and my Whatsapp then taking my calls, it's something that $$ can't buy, so continue to make $$ !

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist