Friday, June 19, 2020

OCBC - A Profit From my Instagram









Received an email and the message from my student where she made $1000 and some hundreds of $$ in the Dow Jones. I am happy of course because I remembered asking who wants a Singapore stock tip from me and email me. So I read my emails and slowly replied one by one where most of you got a personal stock pick from me earlier this week. My student picked OCBC while she also managed to get in near demand zone and sold off intraday for $1000 profits. On top of that, she also traded some Dow Jones and made some very good profits. I am relaxing today and getting ready tonight by scanning some stocks but before that, I want more people to make profits under me! Follow me in instagram on the below link.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist