Thursday, June 25, 2020

Yoma - Big Players Inside on June 22









Another stock Yoma which I blogged and shared on my blog on June 22nd, 3 days ago when the price was 0.26 where I gave signals and indications that the big players were inside the stock. The next 3 days, the stock kept rising and today it's still in the Top Volume at no 3 with rising price where it was trading at high of 0.33 earlier. Although the Dow Jones crashed -710 points, still if you can pick a good stock, you can out buck the whole trend and still be very profitable. Click and read my blog post below and see how I picked such good stocks using the correct chart reading skills and market depth!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/06/yoma-strategic-it-pops-out-from-top-30.html


I am extremely pleased to meet Lawrence yesterday and he actually bought my manual. I gave him some advice and tips on the S&P500 where he turned his losses into profits again. He was very pleased with the manual I sold but and I just told him one thing and said: "Lawrence, this manual will serve you good and promise me to read the chapters over and over again and patiently wait for good signals, good stocks and you will change your fortune."

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist