Tuesday, March 12, 2019

APAC Realty - Moved Past Top Volume





APAC Realty, another stock which I predicted it would trend higher by looking at the way how the price stacked and moved indeed broke out high to a price of 0.66. The stock had been trending for the past few days and it had been one of the stocks to trade and watch out for. Some may think it's high but the high and go higher if you can see profit taking took place or not. This counter had been the Top Volume trending counter and it's worth to visit the 5 minute chart for signals. Many asked me how I spot those signals and I will share more in my talk on March 26th. Click and see how I spot this counter yesterday on the link below.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/03/apac-realty-moving-in-top-volume.html

Eventbrite - Register for a talk on catching Explosive Moves

Update: 12/3/2019, 11:18am




Amazing, APAC Realty just surged past the supply zone and touched a high of 0.675!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist