Thursday, March 7, 2019

Trading the Malaysian Stock Market - Doing the Right Things








Just got home from a talk where so many came for my late night stock market talk in Malaysia. It's a huge success and I was pleased to go through so many Malaysia stocks and shared my outlooks and game plan. Trading the Malaysia market is not difficult but one needs to know how to pick the right counters and do the right thing like buying/selling. Today I shared openly with everyone on the secrets on how to trade the US market effectively and also how to study the market wisely in order to execute good trades. So many hungry participants and so many eager traders. I was just so flabbergasted to be able to share and speak with everyone who needs my advice. Till then, I shall see you all soon again! Thank you!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist