Tuesday, February 12, 2019

A Public Event by Ron K - Top 30 Volume and How it Works





Tonight was a lot of people. Many came for my talk and my partners event where they bought food and I shared many wonderful strategies in the stock market. I gave some pointers on how the Top 30 Volume works and I shared a live example of how to use the Top Volume everyday to scan for good stocks and make profits from the market. I also shared my journey in trading, the ups/downs and also the struggle and losses which drove me success today. It's my pleasure to give back and I am looking forward to meet more people on Feb 25th for my next talk. See you all there. Register below if you want to know the 5 strategies to make $ in the stock market.

Eventbrite - Register for a workshop on How to be a Pro Trader

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist