Friday, February 8, 2019

DBS - Naked Short 10 Lots



Shorted 10 lots of DBS yesterday with a grief mistake. The price shorted was not bad but the instrument used was wrong. Shouldn't have naked shorted it but to use CFD instead. I think I was too used to using cash account and hence I wanted a quick profit but it turned out to be almost a loss. In the end, DBS closed low at 24.33 where I covered at 24.35 with some commission loss. DBS reached a critical wall and I saw the sellers stacking while the wall looked like it wants to be broken but cannot be broken. I thought it would sell down to 24.25 but it kept testing the wall and refused to break down. Not the best trade but still nevertheless a good try. Moving to the next stock.

Eventbrite - Register for a workshop on How to be a Pro Trader

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist