Sunday, February 3, 2019

Western Digital - 4.5% in One Day




Happy to be receiving another email from a student whom just recently attended my USA stock course. Happy to see the results generated after learning and applying what I taught in the program. The USA stock course is built upon many years of observation and understanding the Dow Jones relation with the US stocks before I decided to open it up for the first time last year. It's also built upon not just by observation but years of trading it myself before I had the confidence to teach. To see my students applying the techniques and using it to profit from the market was a delightful thing to know.

Just when the Singapore market is getting slower and tougher, I think the US Market is hotter and more liquid. I had been trading the Singapore market for many years and to break free and make more profits, I am getting out of my comfort zone and moving to the US market with lesser effort but more productivity. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist