Sunday, July 7, 2019

A Mega Event - Stock Market and It's Leverage








Finished yet another talk to hundreds of participants where I shared some of my experienced and philosophy in the stock market. The lessons I learnt and all the painful journey I had been through just add on more spice to the talk. It was a great feeling to be able to come back to my home town and give back to everyone who are interested to learn from me.

During the talk, I shared what it takes to be a great investor and the #1 strategy which is leveraging on the big players on price movements that all retailers can use to build wealth even though you hold a day job. I was flabbergasted to see many attentive participants which I am looking forward to drive most of them to profit with me tomorrow. As usual, after the talk, I am back to work again, scanning for good charts and great stocks for Monday's trade. Looking forward to see all of you soon!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist