Tuesday, July 16, 2019

SunmoonFood - 15.4% in One Day




Text book stuff spotted in SunmoonFood for the past 1.5 weeks. The stock after a cob now entered a phase of ws and then the last 2 days had strong buyers whacking up the shares. In fact on July 3rd as posted on my blog, SunmoonFood had already some strong activities detected in the Top Volume and that's day 1 of the stock buying where one needs to take notice off. Click and see my blog post on July 3rd.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/07/sino-grandness-down-further.html


As the stock moved higher today, I checked and observed that there were many collections past 2 days and suddenly the 1 to marking just sparked the buyers to bite up big lots of the shares where the stock just flew higher and higher. The 1 lot marker has some effects and it's one of the strategy I used to trade small caps stocks as I will share in my cheatsheet on July 30th. Have you bought and traded SunmoonFood today?

Click to register for a Preview of my Trading Cheatsheet

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist