Thursday, July 18, 2019

Capitaland - Tanked Lower







Capitaland tanked lower today. Some of us who shorted 2 days back swung the trade further and locked in profits today. With just 7 lots, the profits was $490 in just 2 days which was just amazing and superb. Although I did not take profits at day low today, I am still very pleased with my skill that I was able to give a Whatsapp to short at the peak without any downtime where the stock dropped further. It's a skill which made me survived after all these years and also more importantly, I shared this stock last Friday which I posted in Youtube where the stock tanked and we took actions to short sell it that all made money. Looking to the next trade.

Click to register for a Preview of my Trading Cheatsheet

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist