Thursday, July 4, 2019

Stock Operation Preview - Stock Alerts and Outlooks


Did a preview in the office and just finished work for today. Long day but fulfilling since I managed to have people coming to see me on a week per week basis after so many years. Today I shared some stocks I traded and how to spot those hidden buying where I can look for long entry near bottom and sell on the rising demand. I also gave some participants some pointers on what the market would look like and how to profit from my stock alerts. I login and displayed my trade records on how much it took me to make profits per trade and how to find good entry points. Thanks all for signing up my course and look to see you soon.

Register for a Free Workshop - How to generate Constant Flow of Trades

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist