Friday, July 26, 2019

Updates on Small Account Trading for Malaysia Student - Up $3000 Now






I am extremely excited to see my fellow Malaysia student continuing his progress of making more $$ in the stock market last evening. Super good and it's a stupendous progress on his last trade. Click below link to see his last trade.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/07/malaysia-student-1400-to-2400-netflix.html

M.V, really happy for you and it's heart warming to see you continue success and foray to the US Stock Market. You are really an inspiration to the new comers and small time trader that if you dream hard and act accordingly on conviction and game plan, everything is possible and dreams do come true. From $1400 in your account, it's now up 110% to $3000 in such a short period of time where I am proud to have you as my student. You fearless and solitude attitude towards your goals combined with with focus in trading, you can only soar higher in your future trades. If you can turn such a small account to such good amount, it only reminded me of how I did it in the past. Wherever your attention goes, energy flows and results shows. I will see you in Singapore soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist