Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Capitaland - Shorted and Profited











So pleased to see students profited from my short term bearish outlook on Capitaland as the stock encountered some profit taking. It was a good trade as there wasn't any much down time and reactions where the stock just very slowly started to simmer and tank lower where most of us shorted at 3.69. Yesterday was scary because Citydev moved higher while I thought it was about to bring property stocks up but looking at the selling action of Capitaland, I knew today if the stock moved lower, it would be wise to finish this fast trade so as to avoid choppiness later.





True enough, Capitaland reversed up with buyers now as profits might have eroded. It's one thing to react fast while it's another to hesitate. Luckily for me, I mastered the skill of decisiveness and learnt how to take profits quick while avoiding unnecessary reactions. Congrats all who made $ with me. If you are interested to make $ with me, I will see you on July 30th talk. Registrations will closed soon once it's full.

Click to register for a Preview of my Trading Cheatsheet

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist