Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Yoma Strategic - Slow Trending Stock




Yoma Strategic, a stock which I posted my bullish views with a target price of 0.39-0.41 is currently again in the Top Volume with a small rising price. It's one of the better stock I spotted since June 4th and it's almost a good rise after a month plus or so. Click below to read my initial bullish outlook for this counter when the stock encountered big bites and started to trend thereafter.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/06/yoma-big-bites.html


Due to the nature of slowness in this counter, I would look to lock in profits and rotate to the next stock as at times, this counter can be quite challenging. I think the market is hitting some supply levels and it's time to lock in some small profits here. Rotating to the next counter.

Click to register for a Preview of my Trading Cheatsheet

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist