Friday, March 27, 2020

Singapore Stocks - What Stocks Am I Watching?







I am watching some good stocks for trading in the US market like Apple and Boeing. Those are high priced stocks and the movements are pretty wild and volatile. Last evening I received some trade records from my students from which they made $$ under my guidance trading the correct US stocks and profited from it. The Dow Jones jerked up 1300+ points while stocks are moving higher which showed some strength. In the Singapore market, there are many not bad stocks like DBS, AEM and Genting SP. These are stocks that ran higher as observed in the Top 30 Volume and these are stocks which had a lot of players and trading activities. Like I mentioned, this market is once in a life time opportunity so don't waste it when the swings are huge. Congrats to all who made $$ under my guidance.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist