Thursday, March 26, 2020

The Finale Preview - My Profits for US Market






Finished my final preview for today as I shared the years of trading and effort which made me profits after profits for over 16 years. Yesterday was no surprise as some profited yet again in the Dow Jones and also some in US stocks. Been trading the US market for many nights and it's profits after profits which implied that the US market although was volatile, still the movements and activities there was abundant and it's easy to catch the stock movements and price before the real movements started. In my preview, I shared how to captured the hf movements and also how to fish for the bottom. I see many were mesmerized and here, I thanks everyone for signing up and looking forward to see you soon in May!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist