Thursday, March 5, 2020

Rex Intl - Profited $2700+, More Profits in US Stocks





This trader of mine just sent me so impressive trade records for Rex Intl. Like I said earlier on, the Singapore market is unusually slow and with the Dow Jones up +1174 points, most stocks simmered off instead of climbing higher. It's a funny strange day than a $$ making day. However to be able to see a $2700 profits in Rex Intl was a great feeling since the market cannot move up much. I thought this trade was pretty impressive and super good since nothing moved much and yet still be able to make $$.







Soon I received more trade records where more profits were made in Tesla, AMD and the Dow Jones. The amount of messages I got everyday is humongous since the strategies I taught in my course kept replicating and repeating itself in worldwide markets. There are signals everyday. There are good/bad stocks everyday and you can trade everyday. Tonight is another session and looking forward to see more profits from you all tonight!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist