Friday, March 6, 2020

Singapore Straits Times Index - Bear Market Territoty







I had a dinner session with all my traders last evening. I shared many pointers and important outlook to everyone who attended and those who wants to know where will the market heading. It was a great great dinner with so many attending in this very private session where I gave out some stocks that I am watching very closely for good investments.

The Singapore market has entered a bear territory. The constant breakdown without buying from big players just caused the market to touched a critical demand zone which I haven't seen any real rebound yet. See the daily chart for the STI and see the Top 30 Volume, everything has tumbled and every stock cannot climb up as the strength of buying is absent. As the Coronavirus continues to drive financial markets lower, we can only embrace more bad days ahead and more of our investments to go sour. Soon, it shall be time to scout for cheap stocks and look for the right timing for turning points. I need the Top 30 Volume to start flashing buying activities before taking a trade on the long side.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist