Monday, March 23, 2020

Singapore Market Update - Heavy Selling, Bleeding Everywhere






Just finished a boring talk earlier where I shared more on the stock market updates with STI bleeding and selling now crazily. Many investors fled and many traders are staying sideline on the long side. With the current moody atmosphere and negativity around the world, it's only wise to give short speeches and move on. See the Top 30 Volume where stocks aren't moving and instead tanking. I made some great profits in the US market instead of trading Singapore at the moment. I shared my trade records and how I use the right strategies to make the profits. Looking forward for more private events this week. See you all soon and congrats to your Dow Jones trades Shawn!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist