Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Dow Jones - Trade with Fed Cut Rate News Released, Dow Jones Collapsed






As I mentioned yesterday that the Dow Jones +1200 points rebound on Monday was a dead cat bounce and the Coronavirus was not over yet with the market not stable at the moment, The Dow Jones indeed heard my voice and got slammed down -785 points where another pandemic sold down happened. I made one blog post a 9.21am where we all locked in profits for DBS and Capitaland while another one at 3.59pm where I reassured my analysis should be correct when I shared with a big crowd and told them LIVE that the market is not ready for investment yet as the market wasn't stable.



For myself and my team, we were trading the Dow Jones and profited handsomely by shorting the market even though the Fed cut rates to boost the market confidence. The news released was good and the market had a one long bar jerked up where we shorted there and made some good profits. From there on, no matter what good news all turned sour and the Dow Jones just kept tanking non stop to close at -785 points with so much bad blood. Bad times ahead, bad market and because of unnecessary bounces that might kill you.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist